Dryer Fabric Cleaning Agents
The need for dryer fabric cleaning agents
Contaminated dryer canvas can lead to the following problems:
- High steam consumption.
- Poor moisture profile.
- Lower web transfer stability.
- Downtime to change the dryer canvas.
- Premature change of the dryer canvass. i.e shorter working life.
The use of dryer fabric cleaning agents provides the following benefits:
- Reduced level of breaks.
- Reduced level of steam consumption.
- Higher production levels.
- Improved paper quality.
Dryer canvas cleaners are typically applied via a low pressure, low flow fan shower bar with good coverage in a strategic location within the circuit of the canvas run.
Amazon Papyrus has a range of dryer fabric cleaning agents including alkali and non-alkali containing grades.
Our team of professionals would work with you to select the most appropriate products to meet your specific needs.