Intro & Solutions
Tissue is one of the essential papers for consumers. With the rapid development of the economy and the increase in disposable income, the tissue has maintained rapid growth in recent years. Manufacturing tissue requires non-irritating raw materials, non-toxic chemical additives and no pathogenic bacteria residue.
We are proud to be associated with the total cost management, machine efficiency, and service delivery. Amazon-papyrus have profound technical capabilities and experience in tissue chemical programs, which allow us to coordinate these programs combined with chemical, innovation and service for the optimum overall performance of the machine. We are prepared to make the necessary regional technical support and local services/support team investments to ensure a successful program.
Why Us & Case Sharing
A tissue mill experienced picking and hard coating built up on the Yankee edges, resulting in high-release usage. The tissue mill also wanted to improve sheet softness and reduce the creping program's cost.
Our AmiCoat was applied, improving softness and production efficiency.
- Reduced coating usage with a reduction in the cost by 5-10%
- Improved sheet softness through crepe bar structure from 60 to 80 crepes /cm
- Increased protection of the Yankee dryer with improved blade life
- Improved the evenness of the Yankee coating
- Replaced the coating adhesive and produced the softer sheet at a lower cost